News

Cottagers thought to have carbon monoxide poisoning actually ate too many pot brownies: police

Cottagers thought to have carbon monoxide poisoning actually ate too many pot brownies: police

NORTHERN BRUCE PENINSULA, ONT.—Ontario Provincial Police say suspected carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms among a group of vacationers last weekend turned out to be the effects of consuming too many marijuana brownies.

Provincial police Const.

Adam Belanger says officers were called to a cottage in Northern Bruce Peninsula, Ont., early on Saturday morning after a number of people renting the home reported feeling sick for unknown reasons.

He says the symptoms initially suggested there might have been a carbon monoxide leak in the cottage, but testing from the fire department quashed that theory.

Of the 10 people renting the cottage, he says only those who indulged in the dessert were feeling sick.

Source: www.thestar.com
Please Help Us Keep this Site Running

Thank you for the donation

 
 
 
Powered by Stripe
Subscribe to our Newsletter

Latest News, Photos & Videos