News

Married woman and mechanic die from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in garage: report

Married woman and mechanic die from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in garage: report

A married woman and her mechanic lover reportedly died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a parking garage.

Kahali Johnson found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, 39, and the 56-year-old mechanic, who was not identified, dead in a parking garage on Monday night in Newark, N.J., ABC 7 New York reported.

Johnson told ABC 7 New York he arrived at his apartment on Monday night and smelled a strong odor in his home.

He said an alarm went off and he began investigating the smell to the garage where he found his wife, the mechanic and a running car.

Johnson blamed the deaths on carbon monoxide poisoning.

Source: www.foxnews.com
Please Help Us Keep this Site Running

Thank you for the donation

 
 
 
Powered by Stripe
Subscribe to our Newsletter

Latest News, Photos & Videos